Hampton Bays Civic Association
Virtual Monthly Meeting
Monday, March 29, 2021
Beginning 7:00pm (Approx 90 minutes)
Everything Hampton Bays: Part II
The Hampton Bays Civic Association again assembles a panel of men and women leading the way forward.
· Jay Schneiderman, Southampton Town Supervisor
· Janice Scherer, Southampton Town Planning and Development Administrator
· Kristen Doulos, Southampton Town Parks Director
Subjects for discussion this month are the Good Ground road extension, Parks & Recreation summer schedule, downtown revitalization, CPI update, Bel-Aire property, the Shinnecock casino, Covid vaccine update, and any other Hampton Bays subject that arises. Please feel free to submit questions at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Join us for an evening of Everything Hampton Bays: Part II.
Register to join us here.
TO PARTICIPATE REGISTER FOR OUR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
1. Go to our website at www.hbcivic.org/contact
2. In the EMAIL LIST section, enter your email address, and click Subscribe. >You will now receive our email notifications and links to our online meetings!<
YOU MAY SUBMIT A QUESTION FOR OUR VIRTUAL MEETINGS
1. For instructions go to our website at www.hbcivic.org/contact
YOU MAY PARTICIPATE in the Meeting by Conference Call
1. Call (631) 723-6956 for call-in number and code